Critiquing Services – Body of Work (between 4-15 individual artworks)
- with Robert Maniscalco
- Sessions at 5440 Ansley Trail, North Charleston 29418 or Remotely using Facetime or other remote platform
- For more information about what to expect One-on-One with Robert
Detailed critiques available on-line (transmittal of work via email), by phone or in person.
$95 for a critique of an entire body of work (between 4-15 individual artworks which are related to one another in some way).
If you do not know if the group of works constitute a body of work. That is something I recommend we can discuss as part of a month-long coaching service package.
Critiquing services includes:
- Proactive written critique on one or more of your artwork(s)
- Concrete assessment of formal structural elements of the presented work
- Proactive Career assessment based on the work presented
- Assessment of how a body(s) of work might be derived from individual work(s) presented
- Assessment of your style or brand
- Assessment of the market demographics for the work and/or body of work
- Ideas for an artist’s statement based on the body of work presented
- All critiques include one follow-up email to address specific questions about the critique
Robert has helped launch numerous successful careers. Contact him with any questions about launching yours. Consider Robert’s coaching services, which are tailored to your unique professional and personal strengths and goals.. You don’t have to paint like Robert to benefit from his coaching. Expect lots of individual attention and nothing less than a major epiphany in your career. These sessions will emphasize career issues and will not have a lot on concrete instruction in drawing and painting, etc.
Also, see class and workshop description for more info about classes and private instruction. (843) 486-3161.